Booking conditions Rikketik Vintage Watches Fair
All amounts mentioned under 1 to 3 are excl. 21% VAT
1. An exhibition table is only allocated to subscribers of “Rikketik Magazine”.
The price is 42,50 Euro ex. VAT per table. The amount is due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice, latest 3 weeks before the date of the Fair. Late payment may lead to exclusion from participation.
2. Wall places on request are limited, whoever comes first / is served first. There is a surcharge is per table. (It is not allowed to attach, glue or nail anything to the walls). Electricity 220V = 30 Euro per connection. The exhibitors are obliged to have the stand cleaned afterwards, or cleaning costs are charged. (Please make your arrangements.)
3. Reservations can only be made by sending the completed and signed booking form with phone number, e-mail address and bank details to email@example.com Another type of booking is not possible.
You will receive 1 exhibitor ticket free as proof of booking. The tickets will be taken when entering the Rikketik Fair.
4. At 7.00 o’clock the acces is open and you can enter to bring your goods to your stand (Take care of your stuff, don’t leave your table with goods without supervision !!). We assume that you are done with it at 8.30 o’clock at the latest. After 8.30 o’clock opening your stand is no longer permitted, since the regular visitors then have access.
5. Exhibitors must be present until 16:00. A premature departure from the fair is very unpleasant for the other exhibitors and unprofessional for the visitors to the exhibition. If you can not fulfill this, you must not attend our Rikketik fairs. Exhibitors who leave the fair prematurely will be excluded for future fairs.
6. By registering for the Rikketik Fair, you agree to the conditions stated here.
The participation agreement cannot be unilaterally changed or withdrawn by the participant.
If the participant is unable to attend due to special circumstances, a request for cancellation can only be submitted by email.
The costs are:
– From 3 to 2 months before the fair date: 50% of the invoice amount, 50% moves to the next fair
– From 2 to 1 month(s) before the start of the fair: 75% of the invoice amount, 25% moves on to the next fair
– From 1 month before the fair: 100% of the invoice amount. In all cases, the Rikketik will try to find a replacement exhibitor for the canceled table(s). If this is successful, you will be notified and the payment will be transferred to the next fair.
If you do not cancel, do not show up and/or leave the exhibition floor early, 200% of the invoice amount will be charged.
7. De Rikketik is not liable for damage, loss, injury or other damage to exhibitors and/or visitors and their property. Make sure that your goods are not left unattended in your stand.
8. From 8.30 am there is exclusive access to the fair for subscribers with an early bird card. Not subscribers with an early bird card from 9.00 as well as Rikketik subscribers with a regular card. From 10.00 there is access for every visitor.